Information Technology (IT) Services in Canada are organized around their core business processes. The groups are in charge of the following processes: technology architecture integration, knowledge and information management, technology operations, technology support, implementation and change management, service area management and administration, and ITS Global. The Opportunity
The User Support Analyst reports to the Support Services Manager and is responsible for supporting all partners and staff. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Support users remotely or in the office as needed.
- Provide technical support to the various groups and for the various KPMG software applications, with respect to installation, application/system relationships, printing, storage, etc.
- Configure PCs with the appropriate basic environment, and install printers and specific software.
- Troubleshoot various problems with peripherals, such as printers and scanners.
- Assist with various IT Services projects as needed.
- Take part in IT Services team communications.
- Any other related task.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Good organizational skills; ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast‑paced environment.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both official languages.
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Keen to learn and develop the Firm's knowledge and technologies and able to understand the Firm's business needs.
- A quick study learning new software with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn and follow standardized policies, processes and procedures.
- Interest in understanding the user's needs and providing quality service.
- Microsoft certification, such as MCP or MCDST, an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of Office 365 and Windows 10.
- Advanced understanding of networks and servers, and previous exposure to a Windows network environment.
- In‑depth knowledge of various iPhone and Android devices.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org