Permanent Reference code
:107555 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Ottawa; Quebec City Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Do you want to work in a challenging, fast growing, and collaborative team environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity in technology? Look no further!What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
The SAP Concur Consultant is responsible for implementing and/or supporting the implementation of SAP Concur. This includes fulfilling the roles of project manager and functional expert in the implementation and provide service solutions to the client. These include, but are not limited to, project management, solution design, hands-on service configuration, client project team training, best practices considerations, client testing and validation support, and service administration delivery.
A career in Technology will offer you the opportunity to work in a challenging, fast growing, and collaborative team environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field, develop technological solutions to complex financial problems through debate and discussion, in teams and with clients, continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path and work with high profile clients on a variety of unique engagements.About the team
Our Accounting Operations Advisory team focuses on enabling CFO's and their Finance teams for success. We focus on applying our deep knowledge of financial reporting requirements, controls and processes to the operational aspects of Finance - "How" Finance does what it needs to do and where it can enhance the value it brings to the organization. Our core services include CFO / Finance Effectiveness Workshops, Finance Operating Model Assessments, Finance Process Mapping / Redesign, and "Fix Finance" projects (designed to remediate or upgrade finance processes, controls, documentation, systems, and tools), and a broad range of Technology Advisory services from assessments, selections, and implementation advisory. The Technology team is a dynamic group who are focused on helping clients improve their financial services through the use of technology.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
• Is experienced with documented process and controls, including IT (mapping, design, and assessment), project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
• Provides consultative expertise to the client, including guiding clients through key decisions and trade-offs to maintain project scope and timeline
• Stays organized and delivers on commitments, including updating any project tracking systems and fulfilling administrative responsibilities
• Effectively communicates and works with internal and client project teams
• Develops and maintains strong functional and technical product knowledge
• Contributes to Deloitte's project methodology and document library
• Possess a minimum of two years of implementing SAP Concur solutions
• Is fluently bilingual in English and French
• Has demonstrable experience using major ERP or other Software solutions including NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Workday, Microsoft Dynamics, Adaptive Insights, IBM Cognos and Oracle Hyperion is considered an asset
• Has additional expertise in one or more of the following areas: SDLC, Process Redesign, Business IT Strategy, Corporate Strategy, or Shared Services is considered an asset
• Has additional expertise in an accounting and/or finance function is considered an assetOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
SAP, ERP, Oracle, Database, Developer, Technology
Management and Executive