Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness Do you want to work in a challenging, fast growing, and collaborative team environment? Take a look at this role. What will your typical day look like?
As a senior analyst/consultant within the advisory finance function, you would be involved in the following:
About the team
- Participate in interviews and workshops with finance functions;
- Document processes, interviews and workshops;
- Write reports;
- Develop relationships with clients, listen to them and understand their challenges, and be able to provide appropriate solutions;
- Guide clients through the various stages in a finance function transformation;
- Work directly at our clients in various accounting roles.
The objective of our Audit Advisory - Finance team is to provide CFOs and their teams with tools that will help them become better partners in their organizations. Our core services include CFO workshops, finance function diagnostics, financial close workshops and system selection. We are looking for professionals with strong problem-solving skills (diagnostics and solutions development. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- CPA or CA designations or working on completing them;
- Have worked for more than one year as an auditor in an accounting firm;
- A minimum of one to three years of relevant experience;
- Comfortable interacting with clients;
- Deep commitment to client service excellence;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English and French;
- Be content working on a variety of engagements; work varies greatly from mandate to mandate and is never routine.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production