11128 Primary Location:
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Quebec City Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals. Do you want to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment with ambitious colleagues who share the same interests as you? Do you want to play a crucial role in the execution of various valuation and litigation support engagements? Then this position is for you! What will your typical day look like?
As an Analyst or Senior Associate on the business valuation and litigation support team, you will be responsible for supporting partners and managers in various business valuation and litigation mandates. Your involvement will be required at all levels, i.e., attend client meetings, conduct financial and circumstantial analyses, complete the various mandates, and participate in rounds of file reviews. Your role will also consist of staying up-to-date on the firm's best practices and applying these practices to all the files you will be working on. About the team
Deloitte's team of forensic professionals identify and deal with a wide range of business disputes and irregularities, and deliver clear, logical analyses, opinions and reports. We apply a variety of quantitative and qualitative techniques to isolate and analyze alleged damages resulting from business interruption, alleged fraud and corruption, breach of contract, negligence, breach of duty, infringement of intellectual property, and similar circumstances. We quantify real or potential losses, minimize fraud, locate misappropriated funds, and bring about a timely resolution to commercial disputes and financial litigation. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with :
Our shared values
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Major in Accounting or Finance
- 1 to 5 years of relevant work experience (internship included)
- Interest in starting the Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators ("CICBV") program in order to eventually obtain the CBV designation.
- CPA or CFA professional designation, or in the process of obtaining it is considered an asset
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills inFrench. Intermediate level in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, provide accurate analyses, and suggest appropriate solutions
- Thoroughness, flexibility, integrity, and professionalism
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production