Permanent Reference code
:102842 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Be empowered to have an impact with clients and our communities
Enable clients to solve their most complex business problems
Contribute to projects and teams that make an impact that matters
Our Mission is to deliver data driven insights that help clients increase stakeholder value in their defining moments. Are you an experience Analytics practitioner who is passionate about solving business challenges, developing and nurturing client relationships, and leading project teams while continuing to focus on personal and professional learning and growth and achieving the highest levels of quality performance? If you answered yes, then we have an opportunity waiting for you! What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager you will have full life cycle responsibility to lead and manage client engagements driven by an understanding of the business challenge and the analytics required. You will experience the growth of a practice totally dedicated to the art and science of using data to help our clients define strategy and drive business decisions related to value creation. You will continue your professional development to expand your career path, working with high profile clients and Deloitte Partners who need a leader to support their top priority initiatives and strategies. About the team
Deloitte's Analytic Insights team transforms data into actionable insights - to support strategic decisions that amplify stakeholder value. The team relies on expertise in business understanding, analytics execution, data visualization and communications skills to provide our clients with solutions that drive value. Our team is comprised of a diverse mix of data science experience and business acumen with the experience to leverage insights to drive business decisions. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bilingual with French and English and Living in Montreal;
- 4 + years of progressive experience in an analytical occupation (Business Intelligence, Financial Analysis, Marketing Analytics,Data Science, etc.);
- Demonstrated experience in leading and delivering analytics projects from collecting stakeholder business requirements, formulating analytics approaches, leading technical development and presenting the result to internal or external executive clients;
- Demonstrated experience managing analytics engagements end-to-end including planning & budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solution from top management to all levels;
- Strong business acumen and ability to draw insights from complex information into client-facing presentation;
- Familiarity with at least one database tool (e.g., SQL) and one modern BI tool (e.g., Tableau);
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with experience communicating the results of your analysis to business executives
Differentiators but not required:
• Strong foundation and/or hands-on experience using analytical programming, data integration, and visualization tools (e.g., SQL, R, Python, VBA, Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) to solve business problems
• Solid academic background preferably with a graduate degree in a quantitative discipline (Business, Finance, Economics, etc.) Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Database, Developer, SQL, Business Intelligence, QC, Technology, Quality
Management and Executive