Co-op/Intern Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Halifax; Kitchener; Montreal; Saint John; St. John's
• Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada
• Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and within Deloitte
• Collaborate with high performing teams and partner with clients to solve their most complex problems Are you ready for a challenge? Join our Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice for your coop/internship, where you can help our clients' gain a new view of risk. What will your typical day look like?
There are no typical days! Working in Risk Advisory offers a dynamic, fast-paced environment, which presents you with the opportunity to continually grow and learn from people with different backgrounds and workings styles. Your days will be filled with impact - professionally, socially, and personally. Professionally, you will synthesize and communicate complex analyses to senior executives for them to take effective action at their global organizations. Socially, you will work through exciting challenges with peers and colleagues, solving complicated and substantial problems. Personally, you will share your successes and learnings with colleagues that will expand your network and become colleagues for life.About the team
At Deloitte, we believe taking risks is a business imperative. Risk Advisory professionals are consulting specialists that help our clients navigate business risks and opportunities, embrace complexity, accelerate performance and gain competitive advantage.
Our Operational Risk Services
help organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third party relationships, technology, data, business processes, and controls to manage operational risks and elevate business performance. Developing integrated, strategically aligned operational risk management solutions allow organizations to make optimized business decisions.
Our Strategic & Reputational Risk Services
helps organizations make risk-informed strategic choices and respond to disruptions to grow their business and protect their reputation. C-suite and boards need the right insights, best-in-class corporate governance, and a risk culture aimed at driving value.
Our Regulatory Risk Services
helps organization anticipate and adapt to changes in the regulatory environment, and build better programs and controls to address the wide variety of regulations and regulatory risks. We work with clients and regulators on effective remediation in response to compliance events.
Our Financial Risk Services
helps organizations across the full lifecycle of financial transactions. From governance and processes to technology and reporting, our services can enhance transparency, efficiency, compliance, and financial integrity.
Become a risk leader at Deloitte. Build your expertise in areas that interest you. Check out Deloitte's Risk Advisory Personas to learn more. Within Risk Advisory, there are different personas that exist, and you may be able to identify yourself with one or multiple of these personas. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- Enrolled in a post-secondary degree, open to both CPAs and non-CPAs
- An inclusive team player who is passionate and motivated
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Proficient in spoken and written English and French (Quebec offices only)
- Self-starter and able to conceptualize creative approaches and solutions
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity
- Dedicated to providing meaningful service to our clients
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply today! Application deadlines are:
Please submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF combined file.
- Kitchener: May 16th at 11:59 PM EST
- Montreal: May 16th at 11:59 PM EST
- Halifax: May 23rd at 11:59 PM EST
- Saint John: May 23rd at 11:59 PM EST
- St. Johns: May 23rd at 11:59 PM EST
We are passionate about helping you launch your career at Deloitte. Prepped
is a free, digital and personalized, voluntary program that may provide the guidance and training you need to properly tackle your job search, and could prepare you for the next steps in the interview process. Prepped is currently only available in English, and is not a Deloitte created tool. Choosing to use or not use Prepped will not be weighted towards or against you. Get Prepped now at https://www.fullyprepped.ca/invite .
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production