Permanent Primary Location:
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.Do you enjoy collaborating with others to help solve problems? Keep reading! What will your typical day look like?
As an analyst in the IT Support Services Team, you will configure, deploy, troubleshoot and provide hardware support for firm devices. You will provide end-user support and training on new and existing applications. With this, you will work both independently and within your team to identify opportunities for innovation in client service delivery and process efficiency. You have strong interpersonal skills and have a demonstrated ability to solve technical issues.About the team
Our Team provides end-user support to our diverse base of professionals in our offices across the Quebec region. The IT Support Services Team is part of the larger Deloitte Management Services organization that delivers internal services to the firm's practitioners and staff. Our team works as the primary point of escalation for all technology-related issues in the supported practice offices.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Post-secondary education, in an IT discipline
- Good knowledge of the Windows environment (especially Windows 10), with advanced knowledge of supporting Microsoft Office 2016, O365 and other software applications
- Experience working in a networked environment and ability to perform moderately complex troubleshooting of networked devices (laptops, tablets, mobile devices, printers)
- Demonstrated ability to resolve moderately complex technical issues, providing accurate analysis and suggesting appropriate solutions
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production