Permanent Primary Location:
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.Do you enjoy collaborating with others to help solve problems? Keep reading! What will your typical day look like?
You will leverage strong technical and analytical skills working independently, as part of a group, and collaboratively with other IT teams to identify, troubleshoot and resolve a range of complex technology issues. You will identify opportunities for innovation in client service delivery and process efficiency. You will participate in various types of projects including cyclical technology refreshes, National and/or Regional technology initiatives and acquisitions. You will collaborate with other ITS teams in order to continually identify, design and implement enhancements. You will work primarily out of the Deloitte Quebec City location though travel may be required around various offices in the province of Quebec.About the team
Our Support Services team provides end-user support to our diverse base of professionals across Canada. As part of the larger Deloitte Management Services organization, we deliver internal services to the firm's practitioners and staff. Our team works as the primary point of escalation for all technology-related issues in the supported practice offices.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Experience providing hardware/software support in a Windows environment with advanced knowledge of supporting Microsoft Office suite of products. Familiarity with Microsoft Skype for Business, video conferencing systems and audiovisual systems (ex. Crestron, AirMedia).
- Experience working in a networked environment and ability to perform advanced troubleshooting of networked devices (laptops, tablets, mobile devices, printers) onsite and remotely on Windows and Mac OS.
- Strong, effective and clear communication skills in French and English, with an ability to adjust messaging appropriate to the audience.
- A post-secondary education in an IT discipline would be an asset as well as an ITIL Foundations Certification.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production