Enabling Area Job Type:
Permanent Primary Location:
Drummondville, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Our Drummondville office is looking for a technology analyst to provide first and second-level support to our diverse base of professionals for all the Québec offices.
As a member of the Support Services team within Deloitte's Information Technology Services organization, the successful candidate will report into the IT Manager of the Quebec region. ITS personnel are also members of the larger Deloitte Management Services organization that delivers internal services to the firm's practitioners and staff.
The incumbent will possess strong oral and written communication and needs to be fully bilingual. He also needs to demonstrate technical and problem resolution skills. The incumbent will be responsible for providing hardware, software and basic network support, documenting issues and resolutions, following incident management processes, maintaining inventory and completing other duties as assigned. The position will also require the candidate to answer calls and remotely service our clients within our internal service desk team. Positive, resilient, resourceful and dedicated to delivering high quality service, the successful candidate will act as a primary point of escalation for all technology-related issues in the supported offices. The incumbent will demonstrate strong collaboration skills in working with fellow technicians and with the Information Technology Services support teams who oversee centralized service provisions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Handles first level support calls via Skype and provides remote control support to expedite problem solving.
- Provide end-user support either on-site or remotely in multiple office locations within the Quebec region.
- Configure, deploy, troubleshoot and provide hardware support for firm notebook computers, mobile devices and printers.
- Create, update and track support tickets using the firm's incident management tool.
- Facilitate computer repairs with vendors to ensure hardware is properly maintained and standards are met.
- Provide end-user support/training on new and existing applications.
- Move, install, and configure IT equipment within our various offices.
- Participate in small operational projects within the assigned region.
- Update and maintain inventory records in the firm's asset management system.
- Identify opportunities for innovation in client service delivery and process efficiency.
- Participate and engage actively in periodic team, Support Services or ITS meetings.
- Working hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Post-secondary education, in an IT discipline (DEC, AEC, et/ou A+)
- 2-3 years of experience providing hardware/software support in a Windows 10 environment, with advanced knowledge of supporting Microsoft Office 2016/O365 and other software applications.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Skype, conferencing and audiovisual technologies is an asset (ex. Crestron, AirMedia).
- 2-3 years of experience working in a networked environment and ability to perform moderately complex troubleshooting of networked devices (laptops, tablets, mobile devices, printers).
- Consistent, timely delivery of high quality work with an ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency.
- Ability to provide accurate analysis and suggesting appropriate solutions to problems encountered.
- Flexibility, energy and ability to work well with others in a virtual team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate within a team and across teams (to help improve processes or services).
- Strong interpersonal, troubleshooting and organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- ITIL Foundations Certification is an asset.
- A relevant Microsoft certification is an asset.
- Candidate must have his own vehicle in order to travel to different work sites.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply