Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Quebec City
What will your typical day look like?
- Be part of a dynamic team that helps clients grow their businesses through government funding.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Our clients range from small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to large Canadian and global companies. As a Gi³ grant writing professional at Deloitte, you will work directly with our Grants & Incentives (G&I) Senior Advisors and play a supporting role in helping companies access funding to support their growth and innovation initiatives. You will work with a team of skilled professionals to:
• Prepare business and project plans, budgets, application templates and proposals for funding applications working closely under the direction of our G&I Senior Advisors, to present the various business drivers behind each project as they align with program themes and requirements;
• Communicate directly and indirectly with our clients to understand and gather and research information on their investments in technology, products, operations, and their people to present how their activities qualify for government incentives;
• Plan, organize and execute engagements on time and on budget, under the direction of multiple stakeholders;
• Learn and follow our standards around document management and quality and risk;
• Research and keep current on various government funding programs available across Canada;
• Prioritize and share knowledge for key government funding programs with our G&I team across Canada and support sales and marketing initiatives;
• Develop your project management skills and assist on special projects.
With this said, no two days are the same. Our clients evolve and so do we. About the team
We are currently looking for new graduates and/or professionals to join our Gi³ team, as a Grants and Incentives Writer (Analyst), within our Grants and Incentives Centre of Excellence (CoE). Deloitte's Gi³ team is the leading incentives team both in Canada and globally. We help Canadian companies become more competitive globally by advising them on business and financial strategies to support their growth plans. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
• Have an undergraduate degree or diploma in the humanities, social sciences, sciences or business and/or related work experience with preparing and writing grant applications, technical documentation, or business plans;
• Finds genuine enjoyment of writing and in research, and learning about a wide array of industries, which will translate into drafting client grant applications and/or business/marketing plans;
• Superior verbal and written communication with creative ability to conceptualize and articulate client projects and future benefits. Critical analysis and problem-solving skills are necessary to make informed recommendations;
• Ideal candidate is energetic, a self-starter and an independent learner while also being team oriented. Must be comfortable with changing environments, including receiving direction from multiple stakeholders, to manage and prioritize competing deadlines and rapidly evolving client and team needs;
• Client / customer service experience in a professional or service environment considered an asset;
• Demonstrated competencies with MS Office suite of programs
• Fluently bilingual in French and English. Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production