Permanent Reference code
: 108126 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Do you have an interest in Risk Management? Apply Below!What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Key resource for partners, their spouses and brokers/advisors on Independence related matters
- Interpretation of Independence policy and GIMS reporting requirements
- In-person and phone consultations for new Partner onboarding
- Interpretation of BDIP policy and individual enrolment obligations and follow up
- GIMS account maintenance, assistance with self-clear and system notifications; identification of required compliance actions
- Account review and reconciliation to ensure accuracy and completeness; proactive identification of potential independence concerns
- Preclearance of investments for permissibly based on ruleset and location
- GIMS Audit preparation assistance for Partners, including responding to queries and assisting with audit submission
- Ongoing education and support of partners via desk-side visits or telephone calls
- Key resource for the broader Independence teams (GIMS Audit and BDIP)
- Timely response to queries received via outlook and ServiceNow
- Appropriate & thorough record retention of actions and supporting documentation
- Research of non-standard securities providing operational support to GIMS update process and related monitoring activities
- Routine and special projects related to GIMS system and/or Independence Group
As an Analyst in our Quality & Risk Management team, a part of Deloitte's National Office, you will play a pivotal role in assisting the firm with ensuring the financial independence of all of our people across Canada. This role will give you an opportunity to gain knowledge regarding certain Canadian and International Regulatory Rules and Deloitte policies with which Deloitte and all of our people must be in compliance. You will be a part of a team responsible for assessing compliance with the Regulatory Rules and Firm Independence Policies.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our shared values
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy, including the ability to follow required processes and apply analytical skills
- Bilingual (Eng/Fren)
- Strong organization and process management skills with ability to prioritize work demands
- Commitment to professional and client service excellence with demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in a team environment
- Understanding of personal financial investment options in the Canadian marketplace
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Compliance, Law, Developer, Risk Management, QC, Legal, Technology, Finance, Quality
Apply now "
Banking, Finance and Insurance Customer Service and Support