New Graduate Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Our consulting team at Deloitte helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their financial systems. In fact, current market need for these services is so high, we are building out a dedicated world-class team to help us meet this demand. It is called the Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) and Deloitte is building this capacity in Canada's main bilingual business centre, Montreal.
As an Associate, Financial Systems in the CDC, you will be part of a team that delivers new technology solutions or upgrades to our clients. We count on you to understand client requirements, develop or configure solutions, transform client data, test the solutions, etc. Basically, we expect you to support your team across the entire implementation cycle.
In our view, the best Associates are passionate about new and leading finance solutions, and are driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution. They possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are comfortable working remotely with colleagues and clients, are familiar with key financial processes and have an understanding of software configuration principles.
Your role as junior staff member at Deloitte:
- Understand our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top-talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on-track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team, the business, and the firm
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top finance software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
- Enrolled in collegial studies in a related field, graduating in 2019
- The ability to work fluently in English
- Basic knowledge of one or multiple finance business processes (e.g: accounts payable)
- Previous exposure to a financial system (event as a user)
- Basic knowledge of one or multiple finance/supply chain business processes (e.g: accounts payable, inventory replenishment)
We also value:
- Ability to work fluently in French
- Hands-on programming and/or software configuration experience
- Functional business knowledge of finance or some of its areas
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio, Project
- Ability to enter the USA for training or short term work assignment
- Experience working with Oracle Cloud, Workday, SAP or other Cloud-based financial solutions
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. The Associate, Financial Systems role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build.
The time is right for you to join Deloitte.Application Deadline:
February 10 th , 2019 11:59PM EST Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We're always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further. To find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be - so they can make an impact that matters.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte's workplace of the future is a unique workspace that strengthens connections and inspires innovative ways of working providing our people with the tools to make an impact that matters.Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It's all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges. Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply