Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal Ready to help your clients work with confidence? Keep reading! What will your typical day look like?
As an Analyst in Market Risk, you will help develop, validate and review Capital Markets. Focusing on areas such as credit modeling, forecasting and stress testing, customer behavior, and innovation, you will carry out financial analyses to help your clients take control, and receive the best solutions to their problems. You are a proactive individual who is able to translate your work effectively both internally at Deloitte to your team, and externally to your clients.About the team
Deloitte's Advisory practice delivers highly specialized advisory solutions for companies facing critical business events where significant value is at stake, in every phase of the economic cycle.
Our work is often high profile, high impact, and highly rewarding. If you're looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow your career alongside the best and brightest in the industry, you'll find it in Financial Advisory at Deloitte. Broaden your skills. Broaden your reach. Broaden your career. It's all possible at Deloitte.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience spent within Capital Markets and/or Market Risk, on model development or model validation team at a major financial institution
- Solid academic background with a PhD or Master's Degree in Mathematical Finance, Financial Engineering or other relevant post graduate degree
- Knowledge and skills of modeling practices in Capital Markets and Market Risk, including Derivatives Pricing, VaR, sVaR, IRC, DRC, CVA/XVA, FRTB and Counterparty Credit Risk
- Ability to program in pertinent languages, such as Excel, C++, VBA, Python and MATLAB
- Canadian travel required and occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodationwill be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Manufacturing and Production