You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 200,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity
As an Analyst, Corporate Finance Inc. you will develop extensive transaction advisory experience through your involvement in the day-to-day execution of our merger, acquisition, divestiture and capital advisory mandates. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Assist with preparation of transaction documentation such as pitch books, teasers and confidential information memorandums
- Assist in preparing integrated financial models to support decision making for key transaction tollgates
- Assist in identification of potential acquisition targets, purchasers and/or investors.
- Assist with proactive business development and deal initiation activities.
- Provide analytical and market research information (i.e. public company pricing multiples, industry research, etc.)
- At times, business needs arise, and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- CPA, CBV and/or CFA designation preferred
- Post-secondary degree with relevant experience in corporate finance, transaction advisory, or public accounting
- Proven track record of project execution in a similar fast-paced professional setting
- Technical finance proficiency, including knowledge of financial statements and general accounting principles
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (French and English)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance