Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office
Be part of a firm where you are valued for your unique strengths and where everyone feels a sense of belonging Join our Supply Chain- Logistics & Distribution practice! Named a leader in Supply Chain and Operations Consulting by both Gartner and Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory. What will your typical day look like?
Our practice has global reach and you might find yourself jumping on a flight to Montreal, Vancouver, Chicago, Hong-Kong, Sweden, and many other interesting locations. Wherever it may be, you will participate in best-in-class Logistics and Distribution projects, operations assessments, and transformations. You will develop innovative material handling equipment and layout solutions to address client issues based on an understanding of the client business and industry. About the team
Our Deloitte Supply Chain & Network Operations Consulting practice is the largest in the Canadian market and part of the largest consulting firm in the world. We have 150+ practitioners in our team and we are still growing. We have offices across Canada: Toronto, Montreal Vancouver, and Calgary to name only a few. We value diversity, which is why our team members come from diverse backgrounds and countries.
We work hand-in-hand with our clients across industries to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create a competitive advantage. Our work involves developing innovative recommendations to address client issues and help senior executives through strategic decision-making. We leverage our ability to bring an end-to-end approach from a strategic roadmap through implementation and execution. Enough about us, let's talk about you
As an Intermediate AutoCAD Designer, you will be contributing to all stages of project development and working with our internal consulting team and external clients in completing project deliverables. You will develop 2D & 3D models of material handling equipment, facility floor plans, site plans as well as developing elevations, sections, and architectural details for projects, as well as all other technical documentation required to carry out logistics and distribution warehouse projects.
- Technical school graduate with minimum of 3 years of related design experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in AutoCAD 2017 or REVIT 2016 (or greater)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and be able to prioritize workload accordingly
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Is able to travel up to 25% of the time in Canada and the USA, and globally when required
- French & English (Preferred)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production