Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Quebec City
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.Are you seeking a new challenge in an advisory role and to be a part of a world-class team? Join our audit team today!What will your typical day look like?
Our Canada Advisory Services group is rapidly expanding and we are looking for leading talent to support this growth. Joining our team will provide you with unique opportunities to develop and hone skills, work on industry leading engagements, expand your internal and external networks and be a key contributor in the growth of our practice. A career in Advisory will offer you the opportunity to:About the team
Assurance is about helping our clients' navigate the various challenges they face in a complex business environment - and helping our people develop a mindset that matches this focus. Our Advisory platforms include: Accounting and Transaction Assurance; Assurance Finance; and Actuarial, Rewards and Analytics.
Our vision is simple: "To build an engaged team, comprised of innovative and strategic professionals, committed to consistently over-delivering to become the Assurance market leader."
Building our pipeline with a relentless focus on the marketplace and collaboration among our teams will be key to continuing both our growth journey and the building of a world-class team. Collaboration within our Assurance platforms and within the broader Audit practice will also drive continued success.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Programming skills (Visual Basic, R, Python, etc.) and visualization tools like Tableau an asset. Familiarity with SAS
- Relevant working experience (i.e. co-ops or internships) in a dynamic industry environment / department within an insurance company, reinsurer, insurance broker or accounting / consulting firm
- Proficiency / mastery within at least two of the following "traditional" actuarial disciplines: pricing, reserving, capital management or analytics
- Ability to work within a team structure and deliver high-quality work under time constraints
- An inquisitive, positive mindset topped with a relentless drive to move things ahead
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production