Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectednessInterested in joining a team that will help you develop and hone your skills, expand your network and be a key member in the growth of a firm? Check out the opportunity below!What will your typical day look like?
As an Anayst in advisory finance you will participate in sessions and workshop, taking notes to document reports including: current state findings and solutions. You will develop materials for, and participate in the delivery of, finance effectiveness and visioning workshops as well as document companies' key performance metrics as well as visualize these metrics using visualization tools. Additionally, you will understand and document companies' processes as well as conduct research into financial systems.About the team
The finance advisory team focuses on applying our deep knowledge of financial reporting requirements, controls and processes to the operational aspects of Finance - "How" Finance does what it needs to do and where it can enhance the value it brings to the organization. It allows you to enhance personal development skills by actively seeking opportunities for growth, sharing knowledge and experiences with others, and acting as a strong brand ambassador for the firm. You will be able to build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders. Opportunities may arise to serve clients and / or support local office teams around the country and / or internationally.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- Is working towards completing or finished the CPA, CA designation
- Has completed at least 2 years as an auditor in accounting firm
- Possesses strong technical skills (GAAP, control certification, securities and regulatory, assurance) and experience in and knowledge of Public Sector Standards, IFRS, ASPE, and internal controls and risk
- Has strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Has strong written and oral communication in French and English (mandatory)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production