Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.Join one of the leaders of the SAP industry and be part of the technological change! What will your typical day look like?
The AMS Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is responsible for managing Application Management Services (AMS) engagements. Reporting to Engagement Partners and Account Managers, the SDM is expected to carry out the following activities:
About the team
- Engagement Delivery - manage operations support teams to exceed client expectations, meet agreed-upon Service Level Agreements and KPIs, provide performance reporting to client, perform resource planning, manage project financials and resolve issues
- Business Development - participate in client RFPs and proposals, develop re-usable collateral that can be used in other AMS engagements, stay abreast of latest technology to provide on-going advice to clients, lead automation/RPA and innovation activities, develop client references through building trust and exceeding expectations
- Practice Development - help manage and grow the practice through key initiatives such as recruiting, developing new offerings, enhancing reporting, refining methods and tools, etc.
The AMS practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A minimum five (5) years of experience in an operations management capacity (client service experience is a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of Application Management and Operations principles including ITIL, CMMi, ITSM tools, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of different support models and support processes including incident mgmt, problem mgmt, release mgmt, change mgmt, SLA/KPI mgmt, etc.)
- Advanced project management experience, comfortable working with matrix reporting structures
- Proven ability to lead multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Knowledge of SAP and other ERP and cloud based systems is desired
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production