Permanent Reference code
:106621 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Fredericton, NB; Gatineau; Moncton, NB; Montreal, QC; Quebec City, QC; Saint John, NB; Sherbrooke Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
At Deloitte, we are committed to recognizing, affirming and celebrating the diversity of opinion, talent and expertise that make each person unique.
A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
What will your typical day look like?
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian engagements
Deloitte is specifically looking to hire talentedemployees with experience in Human Resource Management System (HRMS) technologies. While experience with PeopleSoft HR, Workday or SuccessFactors is preferred, other experience with similar technologies will be considered.
The roles and responsibilities of a HRMS Support Specialist within Deloitte's AMS team are to provide professional and effective functional HRMS support and expertise.
As a HRMS Support Specialist you will:
About the team
- Work in a collaborative team environment analyzing client issues and provide solutions through configurations, testing, meetings and knowledge transfer
- Manage and resolve service incidents and service requests
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients by developing an understanding of customer's business and solution
- Ensure activities are completed on time, with high quality, and according to service level agreements, where applicable
- Knowledge of Workday or Oracle or SAP cloud-based systems is desired
From our delivery center, we work with the consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our center house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts and Cyber Risk and Human Capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with :
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Proven track record implementing and supporting HRMS technologies from aFunctional or Technical perspective
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- French and English bilingualism is preferred
- Experience in a client facing role and working directly with senior client management team
- Thorough understanding of the application support process
- Proven ability to lead multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact and communicate effectively with senior management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Previous relevant experience in implementing projects, leading an HR function such as recruiting, time management, payroll etc. is an asset
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Payroll, QC, Equity, ERP, Oracle, Finance, Quality, Technology
Management and Executive