SAP Security, Controls and GRC Senior Consultant
We build a better working world by helping clients make better decisions, faster. We bring clarity to complex decision-making, helping our clients identify their most important risks, then building consensus and insight on the treatments, systems and strategies that will lead to best-practice risk management. The Opportunity
EY is looking for dynamic individuals in the SAP Security, Controls, and SAP GRC space. These professionals will know how to help clients identify, design, implement and extract value from their SAP solution and supporting business processes. You will help clients make 'better decisions' and work with our clients on their most important challenges relating to:
• security and controls; • business and process controls transformation; • strategic risk management; • enterprise governance, risk and control (GRC) technology enablement; and • program and project risk management;
Your Key Responsibilities
• Working on SAP Security, Controls and SAP GRC related engagements, professionals will bring functional and technical experience in the implementation • Supporting the delivery of SAP project implementations across a broad range of SAP technologies (including GRC, S4HANA, Fiori/Gateway) • Overseeing full cycle project risk management tasks relating to project delivery; • Working effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress To qualify for the role you must have:
• Minimum 5+ years' experience • Provide day-to-day knowledge transfer to staff across the Project • Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with managing large engagements that involve facilitating with staff and managers as they perform assessments and deploy SAP Security, Controls, and SAP GRC as it relates to SAP product optimization, implementation and/or configurations, emphasizing the following areas: Ideally, you'll also have
• Understanding clients' business, industry and/or technologies and leveraging thorough project management skills in relation to SAP projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules, as well as defining resource requirements, budgets, and billing and collection. This includes supporting the delivery of SAP project implementations across a broad range of SAP technologies (including GRC, S4HANA, Fiori/Gateway) • Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley readiness, controls optimization, as well as configuration of controls around security, business process and within the SAP • Technical and functional experience in the implementation of implementing SAP Security and SAP GRC technologies (i.e. SAP GRC Access Control and/or SAP GRC Process Control) • Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships
• A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude. What we look for
We're interested in intellectually curious people with a genuine passion for SAP Security, Controls, and SAP GRC. If you have the confidence in both your presentation and technical abilities to grow into a leading expert here, this is the role for you.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry • Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career • The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today
Customer Service and Support