Recognizing the changing and fast-paced professional landscape, you will team with engagement leadership to bring our broad range of capabilities and insights to enhance the role and effectiveness of the finance and operations function. We are seeking a Manager - Finance Transformation. You'll be part of our Business Consulting - Finance Transformation group, helping clients with business and internal finance performance through a focus on providing business consulting services that achieve measurable benefits in operational effectiveness and strategic decision making.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Finance Transformation Manager, you'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. With guidance from partners, you'll identify potential business opportunities for EY. You will develop long-term client relationships and networks, as well as develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to service client needs. By drawing on your knowledge and experience, you'll provide innovative commercial insights for clients and contribute to thought leadership. You'll actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives. In line with our commitment to quality, you'll consistently drive projects to completion and determine that work is of a high quality. Your role in leading teams or parts of teams on engagements will depend on the size of engagement and will be under responsibility of higher levels. They will look to you to anticipate and identify risks and escalate issues as appropriate. As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
• Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders across several industries • Establish objectives and scope of work; establish the engagement budget; and take responsibility for the overall execution of the project through wrap-up and final report delivery • Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel • Actively participate in business development activities • Stay abreast of current industry and economic developments relevant to the client's business • Actively participate in the development of industry thought leadership • Build strong internal relationships within Consulting and across other services • Willingness to travel to meet client needs Skills and attributes for success
• Display teamwork, integrity and leadership • Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff • Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills • Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic To qualify for the role you must have
• A bachelor's degree in business, engineering, computer science, or a related field • A post graduate degree or relevant professional designation (i.e. MBA, CPA) • A minimum of 8 years' experience in industry or with a recognized consulting firm • Expertise in the following Accounting areas: Ideally, you'll also have
• Order to Cash (order entries, credit, invoicing, accounts receivable, collections, etc) • Purchase to Pay (procurement, accounts payable) • Record to Report (financial statement close process, consolidation, financial and management reporting, Intercompany, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Payroll) • Fluency in English (oral and written)
• Experience in process improvement projects • Experience with the following initiatives: ERP, Finance transformation implementation • Big 4 consulting background is an asset • Security clearance preferred. What we look for
We are looking for the next generation of outstanding leaders to continue our legacy. Our top performers in the past have demonstrated deep knowledge of the financial services marketplace, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and an ability to adapt and collaborate in changing circumstances. If you are someone who exhibits a strong commitment to lead projects to completion on time and within budget while guiding junior team members through feedback and coaching, then this role is for you. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry • Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career • The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Customer Service and Support