At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
As part of a dynamic and agile team, you will support the Communications Manager in designing, writing and delivering internal and external communications initiatives while supporting the actions of the marketing, human resources, recruitment and client experience teams. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Support communication campaigns.
- Draft internal and external communications, primarily in French (internal newsletter, announcements, appointments, etc.).
- Be responsible for various communication projects from their creation to go‑live.
- Help coordinate (writing and content creation) and analyze KPMG's social media properties in Quebec: LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook, working with the existing team.
- Track our external promotional campaigns and provide detailed reports.
- Take part in various internal virtual activities to promote them internally and on social media.
- Carrying out a strategic watch and research new trends on social media.
- Monitor media coverage.
The candidate must have proven skills related to the responsibilities of the position, including project management skills, strong attention to detail, fluency in French and outstanding follow‑up skills. The successful candidate will possess, at a minimum, the following skills:
Keys to your success:
- University degree in communications, journalism or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years of proven experience leading or supporting internal and external communications actions, and crafting impactful messages and content.
- Experience managing and monitoring communication projects, from ideation to go‑live.
- Outstanding written, verbal and digital communications skills.
- Fluency in French and English, written and spoken (essential).
- Passionate communicator and writer.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Resourceful, hands-on self-starter with a strong work ethic and a collaborative, team-oriented style.
- A fast learner who follows trends and innovation in digital media and communications.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best.
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Government Sales and Marketing