You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
Administrative resources represent a key enabler of KPMG's strategy. With over 90 highly qualified professionals in the Quebec office, they offer invaluable support to the Tax, Audit and Advisory groups in the services they provide to clients.
True assets in the day-to-day process, these specialists' role is to provide excellent client service by offering high standards of service within relevant time frames, allowing their teams to devote themselves entirely to their clients.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
Are you a talented and proven leader who motivates teams and provides exceptional customer service?
As part of an invoicing/collection expertise center, you will be a resource person whose role consists in optimizing the invoicing of work in progress, through your exhaustive understanding of reports, follow-ups and impacts related to these. You will develop and maintain excellent relations with internal clients, namely practice partners and professionals as well as the Finance Department. What you will do
As an Administrator/Billing Specialist and in support of partners and engagement teams, you will work as a transactional expert for all analysis, preparation and issuance activities related to client invoicing and develop your personal skills by assuming the following responsibilities:
What you bring to the role
- Proactively manage the entire invoicing process by answering questions or resolving problems on a daily basis related to invoicing.
- Examine and analyze work in progress (WIP) with the partner or the engagement team based on the conditions included in the clients' engagement letters in order to identify work that should be invoiced and issue recommendations or modifications.
- Prepare draft invoices with the partner or team in charge of the engagement to review and approve them while ensuring the invoices are prepared accurately and in a timely manner. Finalize and send the invoices in the internal system (IBS).
- Send the various requests to the processing centre (modifications and closing of engagements, etc.)
- Regularly collaborate and communicate with peers from the Expertise Centre to ensure consistency and identification of issues, trends or aspects that can be optimized.
You are passionate about accounting and building relationship do not scares you :
- College diploma, preferably in finance or accounting and/or equivalent experience
- Experience/expertise with a large enterprise resource planning system billing and reporting module, preferably SAP based, in a professional services environment
- Excellent analytics skills, high level of attention to detail and quality and professional excellence
- Proven ability to meet set deadlines
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- Able to build relationships with all levels of staff easily
- Strong written and oral communication skills in French and English
You're a communicative leader who strives for excellence, innovation and collaboration, and have the ability to build strong client relationships while juggling conflicting demands.
If this sounds like you, start your application now. Keys to your success:
KPMG offers many advantages
- A commitment to continual learning - developing new skills, taking on new responsibilities and broadening your knowledge through research.
- Demonstrate motivation, enthusiasm and be positive during peak periods.
- Dedication and motivation to ensure high standards of customer service and professionalism in the execution of tasks.
- Competitive salary
- Three weeks of vacation per year
- 5 days of personal time for personal/family emergencies
- Pension plan
- Comprehensive group benefit plan
- Lifestyle spending account
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
#LI-EJ1 Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Health Care