You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG, you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
Let's do this!
We are looking for a dynamic and professional individual to fill the position of Administrative Assistant and Receptionist for our Quebec City office. The incumbent will work in collaboration with the professionals of the Quebec City branch and clients. This position has a key role in the organization of the office. What you will do
- You will provide administrative support to the teams (opening client files, proofreading and formatting of documents)
- Coordinate meetings, teleconferences, video conferences, TEAMS meetings, etc. and room reservations
- Ensure preparation and mailing of time and expense reports for associates
- Receive and distribute mail and coordinate mailings with courier services
- Answer internal and external phone calls
- Scanning, printing and assembling documents
- Ordering office supplies
- You will also be responsible for setting up the meeting and training rooms, including ordering and serving meals and refreshments, setting up tables, etc.)
- Ensure the cleanliness of meeting rooms, kitchen areas and cafeteria by doing spot checks to ensure the spaces are usable at all times
- Ensure that rooms are always ready for internal and client meetings
- You will ensure the proper functioning of office equipment and appliances
- You will assist the team in the coordination of internal events and projects
The Firm's activities may occasionally require employees to work beyond the number of hours scheduled in a day or week in order to perform the tasks required to complete their work. Employees need to be willing of meeting this requirement. At the same time, employees need time to meet their personal obligations, which is supported by our workplace flexibility approach. What you bring to the role
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Possess a college diploma and/or an equivalent combination of education and administrative experience
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with tact and discretion
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.