PURPOSE OF JOB:
To provide effective & efficient administrative support to the Fulfillment Centre (FC) Manager. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Administration
• General correspondence and compilation of reports for Managers. • Process reports in Access to help in FC productivity. • Prepare Kronos reports for preparation of daily operations report. • Participate in daily calls with Staples Operations • Research all errors (POA) in quality report, compile information and present to Supervisors. • Submit work orders for any required repairs. • Order supplies for warehouse use through designated vendors using internal Purchase Order system. • Prepare invoices for payment for FC Manager. • Prepare presentations and compile information as required for Town Hall Meetings. • Attend all Joint Health and Safety Meetings, take minutes of meeting. • Help support the associates with warehouse related tasks KNOWLEDGE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Excellent PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access as well as other software applications. PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS: RECOMMENDED QUALIFICATIONS: Experience:
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams as required.
• Knowledge of Sunrise, Sunbeam and Busdep (training provided)
• Ability to interact with Senior-level associates in a professional manner.
• Exceptional Follow Up skills.
• 1-2 years of administrative or retail experience or equivalent. Education:
• Secondary education with a focus on administrative studies. COMPETENCIES:
• Decision Making - L1
• Planning - L1
• Managing Execution - L1
• Focus on Service - L1
• Communication - L1
• Listening - L1
• Building Relationships - L1
• Results Orientation - L1
• Establishing Trust - L1
* Please note that candidates who wish to apply for the position will be requested to consent to having a criminal background check conducted on them.
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537.
Posted: December 13, 2018
Closes: February 11, 2019