Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Build a network of colleagues for life
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.Êtes-vous un professionnel motivé à la recherche d'une nouvelle opportunité? Appliquez maintenant !What will your typical day look like?
The executive assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to three to five associates or service managers. The successful candidate will have to work with his associates to proactively meet their day-to-day needs and help them manage their areas of service. They will also need to be detailed, have a good sense of planning and organization, and be able to work independently in a dynamic environment where they will be called upon to manage confidential information.About the team
Deloitte, one of Canada's largest professional services firms, provides services in the areas of certification and advisory services, taxation, consulting and financial advice. Operations Management is an important enabling function within our firm and is committed to the success of our partners and professionals. We are a high-performing, customer-focused service delivery team with more than 800 executive support professionals, Shared Services professionals and customer experience professionals.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- At least five years of customer service or administration experience in a dynamic, professional and customer service environment;
- Ability to manage highly confidential information; Skill, conciliation and discretion are essential in this position;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively within a team;
- Excellent knowledge of widely used software across sectors such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat;
- Bilingualism (English and French) in oral and written
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.