1850 rue Panama
Job Family Group:
Wealth Sales & Service
Supports the branch and team sales and service objectives by providing administrative assistance to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Works collaboratively within the branch and with business partners.
We're here to help
- Expands the business growth potential of the branch and team through telemarketing and outbound calls as required.
- Prepares and vets client / prospect calls lists; tracks progress as required.
- Maintains and organizes client database.
- Support sales and service objectives by delivering service to the team's clients (e.g. preparing and maintaining client documentation, administering and maintaining client account files, preparing photocopies, documents, and presentations) to meet or exceed client needs.
- Organizes work and information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Projects a professional and consistent image by adhering to organization's brand, corporate identity, and standards.
- Follows through on the risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers' assets, maintain their privacy, act in their best interests, and ensure an effectively run branch.
- Protects the Bank's assets and complies with all regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
- Completes standardized tasks under supervision.
- Performs initial problem solving within given rules/limits & escalates when required.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 1 - 2 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of wealth management company and branch operations (e.g. client services, trust services, account transfers, etc.)
- Knowledge of operational aspects of traditional and non-traditional products (stocks, bonds, money market, mutual funds) and non traditional (managed and fee based) products.
- Familiarity technology applications and software used in the financial planning and investment industry.
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course & Conduct and Practices Handbook within 18 months of date of hire is desirable.
- Successful completion of 30-day BMO NB Investment Representative Licensing Program.
- Basic knowledge learned on the job.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Basic (in business environment).
- Organization skills - Basic (in business environment).
- Collaboration & team skills - Basic (in business environment).
- Bilingual French & English
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing