We are looking for a Bilingual Coordination Assistant. This is a position in the Linguistic Services.
We are currently working remotely.
The incumbent provides support to the Coordination and Management Team of Linguistic Services. What you will do
Responsibilities for this position include: Coordination
- Monitor translation requests submitted in FlowFit
- Analyze the translation project so that it can be assigned most efficiently and establish a schedule\"
- Determine workflow
- Submit Work to Resource
- Perform pre-translation and analysis of files using Logiterm
- Prepare Comparatives and LogiTrans
- Prepare Worksheets
- Assume the interim during absence or during holidays for coordination.
Miscellaneous administrative tasks in support of service management and coordination
What you bring to the role Competencies required:
- Tracking Expense Reports
- External Vendor Billing Tracking
- Opening project codes
- Customer Billing Support
- Hold a college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience as an administrative assistant or co-ordinator (in a linguistic departement, an asset).
- Very large capacity for rapid learning
- Analytical capacity developed
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Have basic skills in managing small projects.
- Have a keen sense of customer service
- Oral and written mastery of French and English
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the Adobe and/or Photoshop suite, an asset.
- Knowledge of the software Logiterm, Workshare, ChangePro and FlowFit, an asset.
Do you want to work in a stimulating field within a successful team that is committed to the quality of the work and the satisfaction of our clients? Are you a resourceful, motivated and dynamic person? We are interested in knowing you! Send us your CV! Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.