Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The legendary customer experience is paramount to everything we do at TD and to achieve the same, our executives seek out and rely on exceptional administrative and executive assistance support. Our administrative and executive assistants provide a broad range of administrative and general office support to executives at senior levels in the organization. Join our team if you can contribute to maintaining the smooth operations of the business through your strong administration skills.Job Description
The Cage Administrator will provide accurate and efficient administrative and operational support to the branch. Reporting to the Branch Administrator, they will be the face of the branch at reception and provide excellent service both to external clients and branch staff.
- Greet clients and/or guest to the branch and respond to their requests in an efficient manner
- Answer branch phone lines as required and direct calls or take accurate messages for the team
- Record and verify all incoming/outgoing cheques by consistently following branch compliance procedures
- Prepare RSP/RIF withdrawals and ensure that cheques released from the branch have proper signatures and are attained prior to their release/mailing
- Prepare bank deposits and deliver to the bank as is necessary
- Print daily reports and distribute amongst branch members
- Book-in and ship security certificates to head office
- Ensuring Letters of Authorizations (LOA) are correctly completed and maintain the valid standing LOA file and proactively advise and obtain new LOAs from Sales Assistants prior to expiry
- Assist with the distribution of outgoing and incoming mail, courier bag and reports, faxes and transit mail by following internal control measures
- Maintain accurate branch report files
- Assist the Manager of client service in administrative tasks as required
- Undergraduate Degree or Community College Diploma preferred.
- Willingness to complete the Canadian Securities Course and Conduct and Practices Handbook towards licensing within 1 year of start date;
- Prior experience supporting the general administrative function of a branch/unit/department, with preference given to direct brokerage experience and cage operations
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver a high level of service
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
Fluent in French and English, both oral and written.Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Administrative Community and Social Services