Permanent Primary Location:
Amos, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Do you want to work in a challenging, fast growing, and collaborative team environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity in technology? Look no further! What will your typical day look like?
As an Accounting Technician you will be responsible for financial record-keeping of all client activities, process payables, receivables and payroll, making journal entries and preparing tax, GST, HST, QST, WSIB returns, as required. You will also communicate with clients to identify issues, complete bank and other account reconciliations, work with accounting software and provide support to the client, generate financial reports and complete other accounting related duties, as required. About the team
Our clients need to know where they stand today. More than just a history or forecast of their finances, our clients need comprehensive solutions to complex challenges. That is why our Audit practice goes far beyond basic auditing. You will develop a deep understanding of specific business sectors so you can anticipate issues that will affect your clients. The result? Value-added service that ensures your clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- 2 years of relevant experience and an accounting diploma, or equivalent
- Possess good understanding of accounting principles and possess basic accounting skills
- Working knowledge of accounting software and Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills in French
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.