11128 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Brossard; Laval; Montreal; Quebec City
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Build a network of colleagues for life.Do you want to work in a challenging, fast growing, and collaborative team environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity in technology? Look no further! What will your typical day look like?
As an accountant- senior accountant, you will provide accounting support services by preparing financial statements and review engagements. Your responsibilities will be to provide solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions; prepare personal, corporate, trust & partnership tax returns as well as perform Notice to Reader and Review Engagement procedures on financial statements. You will act as a member of a dynamic engagement teamAbout the team
Univation is a tech-enabled business solution that we use to provide our full suite of services-including advisory, bookkeeping and financial compliance services to the Small Medium Enterprise (SME) market segment. The Univation team and brand will play an important role in the evolution of the SME market segment, following the work already done to refine our go-to-market strategy for large priority accounts. The new Univation platform and brand fueled by latest in-cloud technology will provide us with a unique way to deliver our message to the market!.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Completed undergraduate degree in accounting or equivalent,
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in accounting; preferably in an accounting firm,
- Very good understanding of accounting principles, accounting and tax compliance skills,
- Experience performing Notice to Reader procedures and review engagements,
- Experience with Caseware/Caseview,
- Strong oral and written communication in French; English is an asset.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.