Permanent Primary Location:
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office. Do you want to work in a challenging, fast growing, and collaborative team environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity in technology? Look no further! What will your typical day look like?
As an accountant, you will carry out review engagements and notices to readers, prepare financial statements and note disclosures, adjust required journal entries, prepare corporate tax returns and answer client questions. In addition, you will identify technical questions, risks and potential mandates from clients, and communication these to the engagement leaders, propose solutions to problems encountered and draft recommendations.
Your role as staff member at Deloitte you will understand our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact and demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top-talent. About the team
Deloitte's Accounting Services Group offers a small-firm atmosphere with the benefits of being a part of one of Canada's largest professional services firm. Our clients' companies vary in sizes and we work with some of the largest private companies in Canada. You will be serving private clients and will have the opportunity to work in a variety of business sectors, including manufacturing, retail, real estate, professional services and others. Engagements are carried out for both individual companies as well as groups of companies. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- Has two years of relevant experience and a diploma in accounting and accountant designation (an asset), or equivalent
- Has a good understanding of accounting principles, basic accounting and tax compliance skills as well as experience in review engagements
- Has practical knowledge of Word and Excel software (and accounting software, an asset)
- Has strong interpersonal, professional and team communications skills
- Communicates and writes in English and French
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.