Our client is looking to add an Accountant. If you are looking for an exciting position and working experience from a high tech firm this is the job for you.
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Complies with federal, provincial, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
This contract could be extended beyond 6 months. Laptops and training are provided in this 100% remote role. $50 - $60/hour depending on experience.