Permanent Primary Location:
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office. Are you looking for an accounting position at an innovative firm that prioritizes work-life balance? If you are, consider the opportunity below! What will your typical day look like?
As an Accountant you will:
About the team
- Provide accounting support services & prepare financial statements
- Provide solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions
- Prepare personal, corporate, trust & partnership tax returns
- Act as a member of an engagement team
- Perform Notice to Reader and Review Engagement procedures on financial statements
Our team is currently looking for an Accountant for our Accounting Services Group. At Deloitte, we recognize that work-life fit is important.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials or equivalent combination of relevant post-secondary education and hands-on experience
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience; recent university graduates will also be considered
- Possess very good understanding of accounting principles and tax compliance and possess advanced accounting skills
- Experience performing Notice to Reader procedures
- Experience with caseware
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.