Who We Are
At EQ Care by TELUS Health, we are on a mission to create innovative technologies and services that drive our vision which is to create a healthier world, one life at a time. We are a market leader in the rapidly growing industry of virtual care.
We enable employers to offer to their employees a secure online access to medical practitioners and nurses via a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Telemedicine is the biggest trend in employee benefits and an exponential number of companies are looking to offer the service in the near future. Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
We are currently looking for a successful sales and channel management professional, with a strong work ethic and customer relationship skills. Candidates must have the ability to think outside the box to create value for our sales channel partners and their clients. We are looking for a leader and a team player who is passionate about achieving their business goals. In this role you will report to our Dir-Sales for East Canada.Here's how
• Identify and develop client leads during each step of our sales process Qualifications: You're the missing piece of the puzzle
• Create proposals for our services, respond to RFPs and prepare documentation for new and potential clients leads
• Deliver in-person and virtual presentations to potential clients and sales channels
• Develop business relationships with brokers, consultants, and other sales channel partners to ensure the satisfaction and loyalty of client referral sources
• Network in the community and attend virtual events for leveraging market awareness for EQ Care solutions
• Assist in the development of promotional and marketing strategies by identifying client needs
• Identify and develop relationships with new and current partners to achieve sales market growth
• Effectively and promptly respond to the needs of our clients, brokers, consultants, and partners
• University Degree preferable in business or marketing Who is TELUS?
• Experience in the Groups Benefits sector would be a strong asset
• 5 years of stable and successful B2B Sales or Key Account Management experience
• Proven sales track record in meeting or exceeding organizational goals
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Desire and dedication for a long-term professional career
• Superb and polished presentation skills including the ability to develop and effectively deliver presentations in person, or virtually, to groups
• Capable of adapting sales strategies to current sales trends, market demands, and company goals
• Disciplined with a passion, and must be able to build, expand, and solidify professional relationships with new and existing brokers, consultants, and our partnerships
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with external customers
• Effective time management, organization, and prioritization
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability. Disclaimer
: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.