At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant focused on SAP S/4HANA Procurement you will:
About the team
- Lead and support SAP S/4HANA pursuits and Practice Development initiatives focused onInventory/Procurement Execution business processes and functionalities
- Deliver SAP S/4HANA projects successfully to large public and private sector organizations
- Supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements
- Develop external eminence for Deloitte
- Build strong business relationships with potential clients
- Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte
T he SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.
Our SAP team is deeply experienced in the full range of technological challenges; from complex transformations, to mid-market projects, to exponential technologies such as AI and IoT. Deloitte's SAP practitioners will build expertise in services extending from business case development and mobile design to end-to-end system implementation. Were recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; our SAP practice stays ahead by embracing innovation and industry leading solutions to transform businesses. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Functional proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 4+ years of industry and/or consulting experience in the SAP space.
- At least 4 years of SAP experience implementing SAP Inventory/Procurement, experience in SAPS/4HANA
- Strong SAP Logistics knowledge and experience as well as integrations with other modules
- SAP certification is an asset
- Thorough understanding of Logistics business processes
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
- French Speaking mandatory
Procurement, QC, Consulting, ERP, SAP, Operations, Quality, Technology
Management and Executive