- How much does it cost to post jobs and search resumes?
To view pricing, please see our Job Post packages, or our Resume Search packages.
- How do I post jobs?
To post jobs, you must first create an employer account and select a job posting package. Once you click 'sign up', you will be taken to an online payment form where you can pay for your job posting package by Visa or MasterCard. Once you have completed your payment, you will be taken to your account centre, where you click "Post a Job" and fill out all necessary information. Once you have submitted your job description, previewed it and clicked submit, it will go live to the QCjobcentre.ca website in real time.
- Can I be billed?
Yes, QCjobcentre.ca can bill your company. Payment is due prior to posting, unless you have an established account with QCjobcentre.ca. For further information on billing, contact our office at 604-684-5627.
- How do I search resumes?
To search QCjobcentre.ca's resume database, you must first create an employer account and choose a package that includes resume access. Once you have created an employer account, you will be taken to your account centre. From your account centre, click "Search Resumes"
forgot my username and/or password. How can I retrieve it?
To retrieve your username and password, click here and enter your email address. The username and password will automatically be emailed to you.
- How will I receive job applications?
When you post jobs at QCjobcentre.ca, you may receive job applications in three ways:
- When job applicants utilize QCjobcentre.ca's online application procedure, resumes and (possibly) cover letters will be sent to your email address. The resumes that you receive will either come to you as a templated QCjobcentre.ca resume or in word format.
- Job applicants may choose to contact you directly if you choose to display your contact information in your job description. You may choose what contact information you would like to display or hide all contact information to receive applications only through QCjobcentre.ca's online application.
- With your QCjobcentre.ca account, you can choose to have your applicants redirected to your own website and apply to the position from your own applicant tracking system.
- How does QCjobcentre.ca ensure that employers do not receive more than one job application per posting from the same job seeker?
QCjobcentre.ca automatically pulls any duplicate application and notifies the
job seeker that he or she has already applied for this posting within the
last 30 days.
- If I currently have one job posting credit remaining, what will happen when I renew my package with ten more credits? Will I lose my original job posting credit?
No. You will
not lose any job posting credit when you renew your package. If you have one
job posting credit when you renew with ten, your new total will become eleven.
- Can I post jobs outside of Quebec?
QCjobcentre.ca focuses on connecting job seekers with employers in Quebec. For this reason,
we encourage job postings within Quebec.
- What does the 'auto refresh date' option do?
The 'auto refresh date' option can be set when you post or modify a job. When enabled, the job posting date will automatically renew every 7 days for the duration of your job posting package.
Note: this option is only available to employers who have an unlimited job posting package.
- What is the Saved Search/Resume Alert feature?
You can search resumes on QCjobcentre.ca using certain search criteria such as, keyword, location, education, career lever, work experience, job type wanted and date received. Once you have done this search once, QCjobcentre.ca gives you the option of saving that search so that you can run it again with the click of a button. It also gives you the option of having those resumes that match your saved search e-mailed to you daily, weekly or bi-weekly.
- How can I add my company logo to my job postings and profile?
From your employer account centre, click the 'browse' button, navigate to the location of your logo on your hard drive, double click on it and then click 'submit'. Once your logo has been uploaded to your QCjobcentre.ca account centre, it will appear on all of your individual postings and on your employer profile.
- If I post a job today, but my package expires tomorrow, will my job posting still remain active for the remainder of the job posting period?
Yes. All job postings will remain and you will continue to receive applications during this period, unless you choose to close your job posting(s) beforehand.
- Will I still have access to my account when my package expires?
Yes. You will still be able to log into your account and do the following:
- see statistics on your job postings
- modify job posting descriptions
- deactivate/archive your job postings
- renew your package at anytime
- What will happen when my package expires?
When your package expires, you will no longer be able to do the following:
- post jobs
- renew job postings
- re-post job postings
- search resume database
- I entered my job description and when I tried to submit it, it sent me out of my account centre. What happened?
QCjobcentre.ca is programmed to end user sessions if there is no activity at your account centre for more than 60 minutes. After this time has passed, you will be asked to log in again.